Friday, August 19, 2005

Greetings from Bali - Robert


Thought I would add this cheery email to my blog so you can all see what
your uncle / brother Robert is up to! For those who didn't know...Robert
took off for Bali a week ago...spur of the moment thing!
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert
Sent: Friday, 19 August 2005 7:46 PM
Subject: Hi All Still Well

Hi Folks,

just a note to let U know that I am remarkably well, having fun and partying

hard. Just amazing really as I though I was getting too old. Seems there may

be some life left in the old dog yet.

Anyways on the downside will be back in Darwin Monday morning. Might be
looking for a new job / taxi then as I think the boss was a little pissed
off by my sudden departure. Not too fussed really, might have to look at a
change to add another page to the adventure. BTW its been over 2 years since

I left sunny Melb., been a few places since then ey.

Hope all is well down there. Not too cold and all are healthy.

Lots of love

Robert

1 Comments:

Blogger Inge said...

Hi Pete: yes...the picture is from Sue's wedding.
Hi Em: Yes...maybe I should create a blog for Robert and put his occasional email into it :-)
Love Inge.

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home