Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday night

Can’t believe it’s Friday night and I haven’t updated my blob since Tuesday night! Where did the week go?

Spent one night sorting out the encyclopedias. Was missing 3 books. Finally found them in my spare room! Then made sure there was nothing inside the books (there were scraps of paper…thought their may have been the odd photo) and got rid of the dust. Then I spent an afternoon/evening unpacking 5 boxes so that I could reuse the boxes to store the encyclopedias and make it easy to carry them out of the house. Today they were finally picked up. What a todo!

Each day this week I have been heading to the post office posting books. A lot of my items have been relisted. Only 3 out of 27 are being bid on. And then last night I noticed that the bidder for 2 items sounded familiar. And yes…it was my sister! So without her…there is only 1 other bidder for the 27 items. Hope I catch a few more over the weekend.

Now that Peter has gone into hibernation seems like we are all falling asleep in blobland.

Must go back to the TV. Friday nights have become our ritual TV night. Just finished watching one crime show. And now SPOOKS is starting.

More later. May even do some more translating tonight.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home